Friday, January 16, 2009

24. With What Shall I Come Before My Lofty Father?

[With what shall I come before the Lord, and bow myself before the High God? Shall I come before Him with burnt offerings, with calves a year old? Will the Lord be pleased with thousands of rams or ten thousand rivers of oil? Shall I give my firstborn for my transgression, the fruit of my body?] (Micah 6:6, 7).
[He has shown you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justly, to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God] and to establish the kingdom of God in your heart (Micah 6:8). The kingdom of God cannot be said,[‘See here!' or, ‘See there!' For the kingdom of God is within you] (Luke 17:21).
We have so far learned of the love of God, our real Father which has been unknown to the world, and unexpressed in human words. This is the knowledge which gives eternal life to sinners and the key that opens the gate of heaven which Jesus mentions in John 17:3 and Matthew 16:19.
Now, "How shall I recompense my Father for all this?" is our heart's desire, is it not? But He who [made the world and everything in it (and) gives to all life, breath, and all things] (Acts 17:24, 25) does not want anything from us or material goods that He has already given to us, but only wants us to build this kingdom in our hearts. This is His greatest expectation and desire from us.
Then how can we build the kingdom in order to give Him the greatest joy? This is the question. We well remember that in Eden, there was a tree of life and a river of the water of life, that all who ate of the tree and drank from the river neither died nor grew old. Therefore, if we prepare this ground in the middle of the world of our heart, upon His chosen spot, and establish the paradise of Eden upon it, it will be the kingdom that He would be best pleased with and desire most.
When the Son of God, Jesus, lived on the earth, He was a walking garden of Eden. He was truly the garden of Eden walking upon the earth,the supplier of heaven's abundant living water and the fruit of the tree of life, that all sinners in the world could have free access to and freely drink of and eat in order to gain eternal life. It is our Father's unique desire that we all, like Jesus, become walking gardens of Eden on earth, the suppliers of the fruit of the tree of life, and living water to the perishing world.
Now, let us stand up and set our heart on building the everlasting garden of Eden, that all the world can freely come and obtain eternal life from us, as our Father eagerly desires us to.

* The Tree of Life
First we need the tree of life in our heart's garden. So, where can we find it and how should we plant it.
Oh! The tree of life standing over there on the hill of John 15 of the Bible mountain is shaking it's branch-hands toward us to take itself, "I am truly the tree of life. Take and plant me and you will bear much fruit. If you don't, you will not be able to obtain the fruit of the tree of life or anything else" (refer to John 15:1,5).
Now the tree of life that we planted in the garden of our heart's Eden just now is truly the tree of life-Jesus Christ- who will "yield its twelve kinds of fruit each month" (Rev. 22:2), the fruit of the Spirit.

* The River of the Water of Life
Second, we need the water of life in our hearts' Eden which has been desolate and arid for six thousand years.
Oh look! At the foot of the "Revelation mountain" [The Spirit and the bride] are motioning us to come, exclaiming, [`Come!' And let him who thirst come. And whoever desires] (Rev. 22:17). Jesus who is standing by them is exclaiming, [If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink (from the river of life) and out of his heart will flow rivers of living water] unceasingly! (John 7:37, 38).
The source of the river of living water we just asked for is the Holy [Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive] (John 7:39), from which shall flow to the ends of this desolate world. He from whom the rivers of living water flows out from is [like a tree planted by the river of water, that brings forth its fruit in its season, whose leaf also shall not wither; and whatever he does shall prosper] (Ps. 1:3).

* The Fine Gold
The third is the fine "gold" that was in the land of the first Eden (Gen. 2:12).
Oh! Look over there! The Lord is coming with a big lump of fine gold in His hands, beckoning toward us to take it from Him, [Buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich] and your garden will be beautiful and rich (Rev. 3:18).
This gold tried in the fire is the faith actuated by love that loves God and all mankind as a family - the agapeic love, which is God's light and life. [And now these three remain: faith, hope, love. But the greatest of these is love.] [Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail' whether there are tongues, they will cease] (1Cor. 13:13, 8).

* The White Garment of Glory
Lastly, if we can only cover our "naked" bodies (Rev. 3:17) with the white garment of glorious light that we forfeited by the deceiver's temptation in the first Eden, we will not flee from God when He visits our new Eden like Adam and Eve did but rather joyfully welcome His approach and walk along with Him in the garden. Then where can we find the white garment of glory?
[Look ... the heaven opened] and the Lord standing [at the right hand of God] (Acts 7:56, Mark 16:19) is exclaiming to us holding the white garment in His hand, [Let not your heart be troubled. Buy from Me ... white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; My eyes shall be on the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with Me; He who walks in a perfect way, he shall serve Me] (John 14:1, Rev. 3:18, Ps. 101:6). This white garment is the holy character that is as "perfect" (Matt. 5:48) as our heavenly Father, the sanctified character with which all His children must be clothed and is the only property we can bring to heaven. This is the very garment with which we must be clothed when we participate in the marriage feast that the King of heaven will soon hold (Matt. 22:11, 12).
Now in the hearts of His children who have completed their hearts' Eden which will be carried to heaven, [there shall be no more curse; but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and His servants shall serve Him. They shall see His face; and His name shall be on their foreheads. And there shall be no night (in their hearts) there: they need no lamp, nor light of the sun, for the Lord God gives them light. (And in this world and the world to come) they shall reign forever and ever.] Hallelujah! (Rev. 22:3-5).

* Blessed People

But those who have not reestablished the garden of Eden today, as mankind was buried by the water in the days of Noah, so shall they all be swallowed up by fire. They are nothing but flesh, like the passing wind never to return again. Their hearts are unstable and wavering. They were sleeping in the days of probation and counsel.>
Dear brothers and sisters! I earnestly wish that we all build the paradise of Eden today to enjoy His special love, favor and protection which keeps us [as the apple of His eye] (Deut. 32:10), to be carried to heaven forever. Praise the Lord!





Things To Memorize for Complete Regeneration

I appreciate every one of my brothers and sisters for reading this book up to this point. Closing this chapter, I would like to make a request. The knowledge of God's love which we have received is our heavenly Father's final light and gift for us in these last days of earth's history, and I believe it is this knowledge which gives us eternal life (John 17:3) and the keys of heaven. Therefore, although it is good for you to read through this book once and put it away. I believe that this knowledge of God's love must never be lost but be a theme of meditation in your daily lives, for this is the sacred knowledge which gives life to sinners. Then your life and character will not only be transformed to the image of God in a miraculous process, but your life will also become a succession of unspeakable joy and peace of heaven. Your life will be uplifted so high that it will be as if you are embraced in His arms. This is the life of unity with God, walking with Him as Enoch did.
If you cannot memorize all the contents of this book, I will show you how you can keep this knowledge of eternal life in your mind and meditate upon it all the time.
First, read through this book as many times as you need so that the whole content of each subject may flash through your mind clearly whenever you look up any one of the 24 subject headings.
Second, write down the entire subject headings on a sheet of paper or in your pocket book and while you are employed in your busy duties of life, look them up at every odd moment and meditate upon them one by one.

The Only True God

1. My Father's Lovely Form and character
2. My Father's Love Thicker Than the Blood of the Cross and Stronger Than the Death of the Cross
3. My Real Father Who Has Personally Borne Me
4. My Father Who Made Me a Sweet Home as a Branch Family of Heaven
5. My Daddy Who Has Chosen Me and Made Me a Partner with Jesus, My Eldest Brother
6. My Daddy Who Personally Answers All My Prayers
7. My Daddy Who Has Forgiven Me My Iniquity, Transgression and Sin
8. My Daddy Who Heals All My Diseases
9. My Daddy Who Is Working Diligently for Me and My Brothers and Sisters Gift
10. My Daddy Who Gives the Holy Spirit to Us Sinners
11. My Daddy Who Has Given Me Another Fruit of Life
12. My Daddy Who Sanctifies Me and Makes Me Bear Fruit
13. My Daddy Who Has Given Away Jesus His First born Son Just For Me
14. My Daddy Who Was Tormented With My Eldest Brother on the Cross to Save Me
15. My Daddy Who Comes Into My Heart and Dwells with Me Personally
16. My Daddy Who Raises Me from the Dead and Gives Me Eternal Life
17. My Daddy Who Weeps on His judgment Seat
18. My Daddy Who Disciplines Me with Love
19. My Daddy Who Has Given Me His throne
20. My Daddy Who Has Given Me His Royal Authority
21. My Daddy Who Has Given Me His Kingdom
22. My Daddy Who Has Given Me An Everlasting Sign
23. My Daddy Who Lives with Me in a Mansion Forever
24. With What Shall I Come Before My Father, the Lofty God?

Third, memorize these 24 headings completely and meditate upon them every day and night. In due time, a great change will take place in your life, and you will find yourself reaching to the high, uplifted state of sanctification that you could neither imagine nor experience before, a state of transforming into perfection [as your Father in heaven is perfect] (Matt. 5:48).
In this way, to all of God's children on earth who have accepted Him as their personal Father who is [not far from each one of us] (Acts 17:27), and dwells with us everyday (refer to Isa. 57:15), He becomes their eternal Father individually, the real, merciful Father who gives them eternal life.
[The people who know their God shall be strong and carry out great exploits] (Dan. 11:32). [But for you who fear My name, the sun of righteousness shall rise with healing in its wings. You shall go forth leaping like calves from the stall] (Mal. 4:2 R.S.V.). And they [shall shine like the brightness of the firmament ... like the stars (in heaven) forever and ever] (Dan 12:3). [For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea] (Hab. 2:14). [The sun shall no longer be your light by day, nor for brightness shall the moon give light to you; but the Lord will be to you an everlasting light, and your God your glory. Your sun shall no longer go down; nor shall your moon withdraw itself; for the Lord will be your everlasting light, and the days of your mourning shall be ended,] [says the Lord of hosts] (Isa. 60:19, 20, Mal. 4:3).
Praise the Lord! My loving Father! My Father in whom is all my delight! Glory forever! Praise the Lord!

HYMN

OH! ROUND LOVE OF GOD
1. O love, our Father's love, round and holy love
How can the world know it or angels understand?
O Our Father's love is so intense
Neither the earth, nor man, nor angels know this love
Wonderful Father's love except His only Son
O so intense and deep is His love
I cannot repay His love even by giving my life
Our Father's love is so good and divine

2. O love our Father's love, round and so big
How can the sun or moon know this great love of God?
Only the Son can manifest His love
O holy Spirit come and teach me His love
O so great and lofty is His love
We cannot understand with all the knowledge jo the world
Our Father's love is sweet and great to me

3. O love our Father's love, round and so wide
How can the firmament or the stars understand?
O Our Father's love is so endless
It is even greater than the agony of the Son
And it is even worse than the pains of the Son
I cannot help sobbing with silent cry
I cannot repay His love even by giving my life
Our Father's love is so good and boundless

4. O love our Father's love, round and wonderful
How can heaven know or the earth understand?
Our Father's love is so wonderful
It is thicker than the blood of the Son's cross
And it is stronger than the death of the cross
I cannot help wailing with a loud cry
Angels cover their faces and weep with deep sorrow
Our Father's love is so good and wonderful

5. O love our Father's love, round and everlasting
Do you, brothers and sisters, know of His love?
Our Father's love is immeasurable
It is higher that the sky and heaven, also
Broader than the big and vast universe
Which cannot possibly be measured
No matter how high I climb I cannot still reach it's height
Our Father's love is so good and lofty to me

6. O love our Father's love, round and forever
Wo you, brothers and sisters, know of His love?
Now I wipe away my tears
Running down my face and will run toward the dark world
To save my poor brethren deceived by the enemy
I'll spread His wonderful love by sacrificing my life
Our Father's love is so everlasting

7. O love our Father's love, round and eternal
How can the world know it or stars understand?
Now I go up to see my Father
And bury my face in His wide bosom
Pouring my tears I thank Him for His kind love
So wonderful is the love of our Father Loving and merciful,
He wipes away my tears Embracing me in His bosom,
He gives me comfort

No comments: