Saturday, January 17, 2009

21.Our Real Father Who Gave Us His Kingdom

[Then the King will say to those on His right hand, `Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world'] (Matt. 25:34).

This is what Jesus will say when He comes to this earth upon the Father's second request, to those on His right hand. [All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats, and He will set the sheep on the right hand, but the goats on the left] (Matt. 25:32-34). He will also say, [Seek first the kingdom of God] (Matt. 6:33). [Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father] (Matt. 13:43). The day has now come when this word is to be fulfilled.

Our Father of infinite love so loves His children who have been as obedient to His words and commandments as a lamb, that He gives them eternal life, His throne, and His royal authority. Moreover, He sends us a message through Christ His Eldest Son, to inherit His kingdom now which is all that is left of Him.
Oh what a love! What love our Father has! Our Father's unselfish love, its depth incomprehensible to any human mind or any heart of selfishness and covetousness. It cannot possibly be understood or appreciated! What words can I say, how can I find the suitable language to describe this incredible love? In my heart, I feel like putting my pen down and running somewhere because I cannot sit still at the thought of God's immeasurable love.

But as I hear the cries of my brethren wandering in this desolate world without the knowledge of His love, I cannot help but continue writing.

Jesus said to His little flock who followed His word faithfully, [Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom] (Luke 12:32) [and bestow upon you a kingdom, just as My Father bestowed one upon Me, that you may ... in My kingdom ... sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel] (Luke 22;29, 30). [And he who overcomes, and keeps My works until the end, to him I will give power over the nations... as I also have received from My Father]( Rev. 2:26, 27). Therefore [seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness] (Matt. 6:33). [Not everyone who says to Me, `Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven] (Matt. 7:21). But it will be [given to a nation bearing the fruits of it] (Matt. 21:43). [The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control] (Gal. 5:22, 23). For [blessed are the poor in spirit ... (and those) persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven] (Matt. 5:3, 10).

[The saints of the Most High shall receive the kingdom, and possess the kingdom forever, even forever and ever] (Dan. 7:18). Amen!

Praise the Lord! Glory to our real Father who has also given us His kingdom forever and ever.

No comments: